Justice - The Ferryman & the Flame 2
How far would you go to destroy yourself?
Krishani always knew he would have to go to the Lands of Men, but he never thought it would be like this. Enemies everywhere, an ancestor he can't respect, elders he can't trust, a curse he can't stop and friends he can't help but hate. Desperate to end the pain, he sets out on a quest to find the other Flames and face the enemy that took everything from him.
Krishani always knew he would have to go to the Lands of Men, but he never thought it would be like this. Enemies everywhere, an ancestor he can't respect, elders he can't trust, a curse he can't stop and friends he can't help but hate. Desperate to end the pain, he sets out on a quest to find the other Flames and face the enemy that took everything from him.
Blood & Gold - The Ferryman & The Flame 2.5
These are deleted scenes from JUSTICE.
The Daed are pawns to one of the most powerful members of the Valtanyana. Crestaos is insane, his hunger for the Flames insatiable. The closer the Daed get to achieving his goal, the more expendable they become.
The Daed are pawns to one of the most powerful members of the Valtanyana. Crestaos is insane, his hunger for the Flames insatiable. The closer the Daed get to achieving his goal, the more expendable they become.
~~~~~My Review~~~~~
Two more solid books from Rhiannon. Poor Krishani is all I can say. He loses the love of his life and in essence himself also. Being so heartbroken, what would you expect to happen? Anyone can probably understand then why he felt the need to seek vengence. I love the new character introduction, and I love the name of the new flame -Obsidian. He is definitely his how character and you can really tell how he differs from the other characters, which is great. An awesome book and so much more of an emotional puller for me.
Evil dude, Who doesn't love villianous characters and the drama they bring to the set? I know I loved it and I love reading the POV from evil characters, but it was cool to see from the Daed also. What a great novella Blood & Gold turned out to be.
I can't wait to see what Rhiannon come out with next. Thanks for the great reads.


No comments :
Post a Comment
Thank you for visiting. Hope to see you again soon