Title: Missing
Royal
Author: Konstanz
Silverbow
Genre: YA
Romance
Blurb:
One princess destroyed the world. One princess must save it.
When she was little she wished to be a princess. Now as a teenager she just wishes she fit in. But Shanice doesn't feel like she belongs, she never has.
When her parents tell her she is the last known princess from another world, it all makes sense. A world full of magic in place of technology. One where she is more than just royalty, she is their last chance to stop the one who is bent on destroying it.
Mendina.
But she can't do it alone, first she must find the other missing royals. In her quest, Shanice will be forced to choose between the course prophecy set for her, and the one that leads to the man her heart belongs to.
Proof dreams DO come true.
I had so many ideas, all these stories I wanted to
write. But no matter what I couldn’t find the right way to open the story.
Every beginning was off, I couldn’t find a hook. I was bored with the story and
I knew any potential readers would be too.
Day in and day out I was caught staring off trying
to figure out how to start the book in a way that would catch the reader’s
attention and keep them reading. And one day I thought of another dream I had.
I dreamt of being the main characters in all my
favorite books and . . . voila! I had an opening. What if my character was
dreaming of that same thing? What if she – like me – was bullied and looking
for an escape?
The opening was meant for another book. I grabbed a
yellow legal notepad, a pen, and wrote the first fifty pages in three days
(yes, by hand). At that point, the book became its own story and the one it was
intended for was forgotten.
At the time it was titled “Seven Oaths”. That titled
remained up until 2012. With every draft the story changed a little more,
transforming into something so much more. The scene about Shanice daydreaming,
wishing to be someone else? While it progressed, changed, was re-worded, and
worked into the story a little differently, it’s still in the book.
I
sink down in my chair and bury my nose in my books, just as I do in every
class. Some of the teachers are stricter but Ms. Salazar doesn’t care that I
don’t pay attention to the lesson. She knows I already know all of it. That’s
what happens when you have no friends – you get ahead in school because it’s
all you have.
That and daydreams of
being someone I’m not. I pretend all the stories are real, that I’m a dragon
rider, a zombie slayer. I pretend to be the princess who saves herself, the
cool girl who’s really a geek, I pretend I’m anyone but me.
Funny how it all
started with a girl daydreaming about being someone else. Eight years later
Missing Royal is being published. Shanice got her dream, I got my dream! Dreams
DO come true! Never let anyone tell you otherwise.
Links:
Special Edition: https://www.etsy.com/listing/174266027/pre-order-missing-royal-special-edition?ref=listing-shop-header-0
Regular
Edition: https://www.etsy.com/listing/174253470/pre-order-missing-royal-regular-edition?ref=listing-shop-header-1
Attend
the Launch party: https://www.facebook.com/events/370961089716046/?ref=br_tf
I liked how her relationship with Valentino also played out. I could totally tell from the beginning just how he felt about Shanice. I also loved how you could see the hints he was giving off to those around, showing what she meant to him. So glad things turned out in the end for them all.
I am now anxiously awaiting the next book in the series, so I can continue the journey with these character.
Author Bio:
Konstanz Silverbow has always been a dreamer . . . but not a writer. Being an author was something she was dragged into. But since that day, she hasn't stopped. It has become more than a hobby, it is a passion.
Konstanz Silverbow has always been a dreamer . . . but not a writer. Being an author was something she was dragged into. But since that day, she hasn't stopped. It has become more than a hobby, it is a passion.
During
the day Konstanz works, making jewelry, playing the violin, collecting dragons,
and learning all she can about medieval weapons. But at night she creates made
up worlds and places where those dragons come to life and the weapons are used
in battle."
Young
adult fantasy, paranormal with a dash of romance author, Konstanz Silverbow;
Proud Creator of magical worlds, fictional creatures, ideal super heroes and
sarcasm since 2007!
Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/konstanzsilverbow
Twitter: https://twitter.com/konstanzs
Goodreads: https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/7102407.Konstanz_Silverbow
Blog: http://nothoughts2small.blogspot.com/
Website: http://www.authorkonstanzsilverbow.com/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/konstanzs
Goodreads: https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/7102407.Konstanz_Silverbow
Blog: http://nothoughts2small.blogspot.com/
Website: http://www.authorkonstanzsilverbow.com/





No comments :
Post a Comment
Thank you for visiting. Hope to see you again soon