~~~AMY'S Review~~~
I wanted to read this book from the beginning, because the title sounded so good. I then saw the cover and thought that this would be a book a really would enjoy. I must say, it did not disappoint me. I was captivated with this book from the moment I started reading it. I was so into reading this book, I did not want to put it down for a minute. This is such a different take on werewolves, but still was an awesome book. The characters were great, the pace of the book was great and didn't leave me yawning. This is one of those book I wouldn't have a problem reading a couple times. While Ryan keeps to himself, for the most part, he was such a well developed character that I could see him as a real person, experiencing everything going on. I also think the use of concentration type camps in this book gave it such a different feel than the normal werewolf books. Loved this book, and would love to read more from Michael.
This was an honest review, and I was given a copy in exchange. In no way was this review swayed by the copy given.
Authors Bio:
Michael Loring was born in Bristol,
Connecticut, but has lived in a variety of places such as Florida and
Tennessee. He likes to think of himself as an amateur Lycanthropologist,
studying werewolves ever since he was eight years old when he first saw An
American Werewolf In London. He spent most of his life switching between home
school and public school, always focusing on his passion of writing no matter
what. His interest in writing was sparked in the second grade when his teacher
encouraged him to write short stories for the class, earning him more than one
award at school assemblies for Creative Writing.
He currently resides back in his birthplace of Connecticut
with a house full of women who like to drive him up the wall until he finishes
his chores. Though they seem to avoid him during the night of the full moon for
some unexplainable reason…

No comments :
Post a Comment
Thank you for visiting. Hope to see you again soon