~~~~My Review~~~~
Loved, loved, loved this book. I was captivated from the very first sentence and didn't want to put the book down. Loved the writing, the characters, the story, basically everything about the book. While I was expecting something different with this book, I was pleasantly surprised at what it actually turned out to be.
My heart went out to Lia with everything that has happened in her life, but I did love the fact that she got her sister and best friend in one with Chelsea. And I also was so happy when I found out what kind of guy Aiden turned out to be, and how he handled eveyrthing. I was so happy with the outcome, that I was overjoyed. The only downfall I found to this book was that it ended. I would have loved to have kept reading more of this story if there was more too it.
~~~~Teaser~~~~
“Lia.” A voice whispered through my room. A voice different from all the others before.
My eyes flashed open. And in the corner of my room, amidst the shadows,
stood a girl right around the same age as me. Her pale blonde hair
flowed down the middle of her back as she gazed out the side window.
Even though I could only see the side of her face, the pasty white
complexion was enough to send a ripple of chills through my body.
Oh, god, they’re back, I thought as the breath rushed out of me.
“Lia,” she whispered again.
“What do you want,” I answered, voice trembling as I sat up in the bed
and pulled my blanket up under my chin. Not real. Not real. Not real, I
chanted to myself, hoping this had to be another one of those so-called
hallucinations thingies the doctor told me I was having. I wished Dr.
Mandrin was right. That the shadows, the voices, and now this monster,
were all a figment of my imagination. But even in the beginning, I knew
he was wrong. The monsters have always been here.
Links:
No comments :
Post a Comment
Thank you for visiting. Hope to see you again soon